Mary Misleh Tysons Corner Office GRI Certified Real Estate Instructor NAR, NVAR, VAR

“Only 7% is knowing and understanding a product - any product.” “The other 93% is knowing and understanding people.”

I began my Real Estate Career in the Washington Metropolitan area about 24 years ago. I found that my “people skills” gave me the ability to assist others in reaching their real estate goals.

My previous experience and education has helped me in relating to people from all walks of life. I enjoy meeting and helping clients, that are relocating in or out of the area, selling or buying property, move up buyers, empty nesters as well as first time homebuyers that are trying to find their first home, not to mention rentals or property management.

As a Realtor, I am committed:

To give my clients and customers the finest service available by using my knowledge and expertise in the field.

Treat each and every client professionally and with special care.

To have every client during and after the transaction feel like they received exceptional service.


My Listings

$100,000

routes 606 and 607 - row shenandoah, VA 22849

MLS PA8593354
Active listing
none Subdivision
page County
Lot size 1,393,920 acres
$1,250,000
  • 5
  • 4
  • 4,626 SqFt

8459 amanda pl vienna, VA 22180

MLS FX9960700
Colonial style built in 2013
Active listing
amanda place Subdivision
fairfax County
Lot size 8,030 acres
MLS AR9931066
Reduced
$1,950
  • 2
  • 2
  • 1,050 SqFt

5353 columbia pike #405 arlington, VA 22204

MLS AR9931066
Traditional style built in 1964
Active listing
palazzo Subdivision
arlington County
Lot size 0 acres
$2,000
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1,820 SqFt

11535 ivy bush ct reston, VA 20191

MLS FX9979880
Colonial style built in 1981
Active listing
reston Subdivision
fairfax County
Lot size 1,340 acres
MLS AR9864555
Reduced
$270,000
  • 1
  • 1
  • 679 SqFt

1931 cleveland st #102 arlington, VA 22201

MLS AR9864555
Rambler style built in 1960
Active listing
cleveland house Subdivision
arlington County
Lot size 0 acres
$2,900
  • 4
  • 2

6024 katelyn ct alexandria, VA 22310

MLS FX9950488
Colonial style built in 1996
Active listing
van dorn station Subdivision
fairfax County
Lot size 2,896 acres
MLS AR9948002
Reduced
$3,200
  • 5
  • 1
  • 1,553 SqFt

5211 26th st n arlington, VA 22207

MLS AR9948002
Cape Cod style built in 1943
Active listing
arlington Subdivision
arlington County
Lot size 6,081 acres
$359,900
  • 1
  • 1
  • 634 SqFt

309 holland ln #209 alexandria, VA 22314

MLS AX9979588
Contemporary style built in 2006
Active listing
royalton Subdivision
alexandria city County
Lot size 0 acres
MLS FX9950973
Reduced
$469,000
  • 3
  • 2
  • 2,064 SqFt

2830 bisvey dr falls church, VA 22042

MLS FX9950973
Rambler style built in 1950
Active listing
virginia terrace Subdivision
fairfax County
Lot size 7,291 acres
MLS FX9920133
Reduced
$5,600
  • 6
  • 6

8105 maya ct vienna, VA 22182

MLS FX9920133
Colonial style built in 2006
Active listing
busby tract Subdivision
fairfax County
Lot size 12,712 acres
MLS FX9964181
Reduced
$819,900
  • 4
  • 3
  • 4,297 SqFt

4614 kling dr alexandria, VA 22312

MLS FX9964181
Colonial style built in 2012
Active listing
parkview terrace Subdivision
fairfax County
Lot size 10,505 acres
MLS FX9971390
Reduced
$850,000
  • 5
  • 4
  • 1,980 SqFt

1824 baldwin dr mclean, VA 22101

MLS FX9971390
Split Level style built in 1963
Active listing
west lewinsville heights Subdivision
fairfax County
Lot size 12,150 acres

Testimonials