The AveryHess Advantage
AveryHess, Realtors® is a brokerage unlike any other. Established over two decades ago, we've earned the reputation as "The Local DMV area Real Estate Experts". From the Shenandoah Valley to the nation's capital, around the Beltway and beyond, the neighborhoods and communities we serve brim with a profound sense of history and pride. Using our in-depth knowledge of the local market, AveryHess is 100% committed to delivering exceptional home buying, selling, renting, relocation, and property management service that is unparalleled in the industry!
We possess a deep knowledge and understanding of the local market and the industry as a whole.
We strive to make the buying and selling experience pleasant and hassle-free. Additionally, we care about you and make it a priority to form a great, long-term working relationship with you.
We're Client Advocates
Your best interests are always put first. We do everything in our power to earn your trust through honesty, transparency, and timely communication.
Not only do we have the agility and foresight to adapt to the ever-changing market, we provide you with the insight, analysis and intimate knowledge of the area.
We're Locally Focused
We have an in-depth knowledge of the neighborhoods we serve. With us, you can gain a full vision of the personality, amenities and geographic location of each area you're envisioning living in. AveryHess holds regular Teal for Good fundraiser events dedicated to provide housing solutions for those in need and in partnership with local charities because we believe everyone in our local communities deserves a sense of home.
At the end of the day, we're with you Every Step of the Way because we answer to a higher authority - you!
Action in Community Through Service of Prince William, Inc. (ACTS)
Action in Community Through Service of Prince William, Inc. (ACTS) is a private, non-profit organization with a mission of alleviating hunger, homelessness and interpersonal violence in order to help individuals achieve self-sufficiency.
Learn more at: http://www.actspwc.org/
Second Story (Formerly Alternative House)
Second Story (Formerly Alternative House) provides programs to keep young people safe and provide positive options to help them reach their full potential. Founded in 1972 as a shelter for runaway youth, Alternative House also provides programs, such as: community-based youth services, the Assisting Young Mothers Program, the Homeless Youth Initiative and a 24-hour Crisis Hotline.
Learn more at: http://www.thealternativehouse.org/
Blue Ridge Housing Network
Formed in 1994, the Blue Ridge Housing Network indentifies housing needs or gaps, then develops the best approach in solving them. They strive to provide safe, decent and affordable housing to the Northern Shenandoah Valley area.
Learn more at: http://www.brhn.net/
The Brain Foundation
The Brain Foundation provides affordable housing for those suffering from serious brain diseases, such as schizophrenia and bi-polar disorders, and are homeless or vulnerable to becoming homeless.
Learn more at: http://www.brain-foundation.org/
Housing and Community Services of Northern Virginia (HCSNV)
Housing and Community Services of Northern Virginia, Inc. is dedicated to helping our less fortunate neighbors hold onto their homes, through: housing counseling and case management, financial literacy training, emergency assistance, weekly affordable housing vacancy listings and community outreach.
Learn more at: http://www.hcsnv.org/
Rebuilding Together's mission is to preserve and revitalize houses and communities, assuring that low-income homeowners, from the elderly and disabled, to families with children, live in warmth, safety and independence. In partnership with local communities, their goal is to make a sustainable impact.
Learn more at: http://www.rebuildingtogetherfbg.org/
Stepping Stones Shelter
Stepping Stones Shelter Inc. provides a continuum of services, including: emergency shelter, permanent supportive housing and post-shelter support to homeless families with children, in order to move them from crisis to a stable home environment.
Learn more at: http://www.steppingstonesshelter.org/
Our AgentsWhen it comes to our agents, our selectivity is a big part of what sets us apart. We have high standards when it comes to who we hire and it shows in the responsiveness and dedication our agents have to their clients. Their deep end-to-end guidance and local insight, is tailored to your individual needs and goals.
Awards & RecognitionAveryHess attracts and retains top talent. Our agents love what they do and it shows. In our 25 years we've had over $8.4 Billion in sales, 33,625 transactions and AveryHess is honored to be publicly recognized for the following awards:
- 23rd Annual (2017) Communicator Award of Distinction | Websites - General Real Estate
- 23rd Annual (2017) Communicator Award of Distinction | Websites - Visual Appeal - Aesthetics
- 23rd Annual (2017) Communicator Award of Distinction | Websites - User Experience
- 23rd Annual (2017) Communicator Award of Distinction | Websites - Best Practices
- American Web Design Award (GD USA) (2017) for User Experience and User Interface Design
- Website Quality Certification (2017) awarded by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
- Lexicon Supplier Excellence Award (2016) for AveryHess Relocation
- 3rd Place - Interactive Media (2015) awarded by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
- Award of Excellence for Incoming Referral Conversion Rate from Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® Nominee (2015)
- SIRVA Award (industry-leading global relocation provider award) for AveryHess Relocation (2012)
- 1st Place - Specialty Marketing Items (2012) awarded by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
- 1st Place - New Media Items (2012) awarded by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
- PHH Customer Service Excellence Award
AveryHess, Realtors® Wins Best Visual Design Award
- Our website was awarded Best Visual Design (2017) by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®. This award recognizes the website with the most exceptional visual elements and sophisticated core design.
"We were very intentional with the look and feel of our website as we set out to create a feeling of warmth and instill trust. When someone visits our website, we don't just want them to search for a home. We want them to see us as an advisor, consultant, and an informative source for their needs as a buyer and seller." - President, Scott Avery